Tags: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • rsgoldfast
    Participant
    #4760 |

Its the Runescape youre looking for OSRS gold is coming, but in 2021. I believe that the reason is that the customer for OSRS is just simply too garbage and needs way more work. Hell. Around 70% of the userbase uses a 3rd party client for OSRS.

It’s far better than OSBuddy. It has all of the qualities of RSBuddy without needing to pay for anything.

I think runelite is the most popular as rsbuddy requires a superior to get all the features (also the developer of rsbuddy kicked a Ideal hissy fit when runelite Began to become popular and people stopped buying premium) Just a note to anyone that might want to get in to OSRS, use RuneLite. It’s far better than OSBuddy. It has all the features of RSBuddy without having to pay for whatever.

Runelite is a great open-source customer that’s officially supported. 90 percent of the PC players utilize it and that includes most of the developers.

Merely to clarify, RS3 can’t use 3rd party customers, it is OSRS that uses runelite and RSBuddy

Runescape gamers:”Only 1 decade of grinding and my character is almost prepared to PVP! All I needed to do was click this thing every couple of minutes for 10,000 hours, it was wonderful!”

It is just that after updates like EoC, multiple images updates, along with an entirely different native customer it’s changed a lot.

OSRS is a fork of the original 2007 version. It’s received a lot of o updates also, but it is much closer to older Runescape compared to RS3.

You’re likely to want to play Cheap Runescape gold should you want to re-live your youth. It’s probably one of the very MTX riddled matches of all time.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  rsgoldfast.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by  rsgoldfast.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.